Michigan vs. Michigan State Volleyball, Which One Is Better?

/search?q=maddi+cuchran&rlz=1CAJIKU_enUS1023&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwi_xPapvur7AhUvk4kEHV6aDj8Q_AUoAXoECAI

Avery West, Reporter

Many people enjoy watching Michigan and the Michigan State Volleyball team play. However, some people think that the Michigan State volleyball team is better or vice versa.   

First, we will recap the Michigan volleyball season. They are a D1 team. Currently, they have won 12 out of their 19 games this season. That means they have lost 7 out of 19. Next is the Michigan State volleyball season. This team won 7 out of their 23 games. They lost 16 out of 23. The Michigan team has a better record than the Michigan State team for the season.  

Mr. Wells, West teacher and coach, shared, “ If you want it, you have to earn it”   “I can tell if a player whether it be volleyball, basketball, softball, or any other sport, I can tell if they want it.

My personal favorite player on the Michigan team is Maddi Cuchran. She is a Sophomore and plays the Libero position. My favorite Michigan State player is Lauren Schutter. She is a freshman and plays as a middle-blocker. A fun fact about her is that she is 6’2 at only 19 years old.

I messaged both players on Instagram and  I have not gotten a response from either player. If anyone wants, I will make personal articles about each player on the Michigan team! Comment down below!