Christmas Show at Northridge Church

NORTHRIDGE+Church%2C+Plymouth%2C+MI%2C+2017+Christmas+Show+

Ariana Faulkner

NORTHRIDGE Church, Plymouth, MI, 2017 Christmas Show

Ariana Faulkner, Reporter

Flying angels, indoor fireworks, exciting music full with orchestra and band, dazzling lights, special effects, real animals, amazing dancing, and much more! Experience it all and come see the Christmas Show at Northridge Church!

Every year Glory of Christmas (also known as G.O.C.) is hosted at Northridge Church, Nov-Dec. They host G.O.C. There are ten shows: Nov. 30 @ 7pm, Dec.1 @ 7pm, Dec. 2 @1p, Dec. 3 @ 3pm and 7pm, Dec. 7 @ 7pm, Dec. 8 @ 7pm, Dec. 9 @ 1pm, and Dec. 10 @ 3pm and 7pm.

When asked, Amelia Faulkner, an actor in the show states, “I’ve been in G.O.C. for three years and I loved it. It was really funny how we prepared for every practice ”.  Every practice, the actors warm up with a few exercise moves and vocal exercises.

Last year, there was a fire. There was a problem with the indoor fireworks and they went off during the performance. Ash fell everywhere creating the fire and the panic. Thankfully no one got hurt, but the evacuation took longer than expected.

When asked, Maggie, 7th grade West student, who goes to Northridge, she states, “I really love how bright and spiritual the whole show Is” She also states, “I think everyone should know the true meaning of Christmas.”

G.O.C. is a Christmas Holiday show. The glory of Christmas can be described as a fun, Christmas cheer, exciting play. Yes the lights and fireworks are exciting, but the show celebrates Jesus’s birth and the life of God. The show follows the birth of the world to the birth of Christ (Jesus).