Welcome Mrs. Kulczycki! Our new AP!

Mrs.+Kulczyckis+family.+

Mrs. Kulczycki’s family.

Dillon Starnes, Reporter

On October 29th, Mrs. Lauren Kulczycki will become the new assistant principal here at West Middle School. Mrs. Kulczycki was chosen to step into Mrs. Hammoud’s “shoes”. The past three years, she has been the assistant Principal at Plymouth High School.

“I have known Mr. Smiley for a while since I have worked with his as an administrator within the district. I highly respect Mr. Smiley as being one of (if not the) best principals in the district. He is kind, intelligent, efficient, and a great leader. I can’t wait to work with him, as well as the rest of the staff.” Mrs. Kulczycki is excited to be at West. She has always loved middle schoolers.

Mrs. Kulczycki wants the students to know, “I always have their back. I am here to ensure that all students have a successful middle school experience…”

Mrs. Kulczycki’s husband and nieces attended West Middle School. Before becoming a principal, Mrs. Kulczycki was a teacher. She is also a mother to two boys. Her sons’ names are Trevor and Brennan. Trevor is three years old and Brennan is seven years old. Her husband’s name is Bryan and she has been married for 13 years.

Mrs. Kulczycki is a huge fan of Bruno Mars. After interviewing Mrs. Kulczycki, she seems to be happy and spirited.

She’ll be standing in the hallways, she’ll be helping Mr. Smiley, she’ll always be there to help us. Welcome to West, Mrs. Kulczycki!