• October 22We have a full day of school on Halloween!!!!

Messi vs. Ronaldo

RUSSIA - JUNE:   (Images used in this composite 971463032,972635442,973385414)   In this composite image,Lionel Messi of Argentina,Cristiano Ronaldo of Portugal,Neymar of Brazil pose for a portrait during the official FIFA World Cup 2018 portrait session during June 2018 in Russia.  (Photo by Lars Baron - FIFA/FIFA via Getty Images)

RUSSIA - JUNE: (Images used in this composite 971463032,972635442,973385414) In this composite image,Lionel Messi of Argentina,Cristiano Ronaldo of Portugal,Neymar of Brazil pose for a portrait during the official FIFA World Cup 2018 portrait session during June 2018 in Russia. (Photo by Lars Baron - FIFA/FIFA via Getty Images)

FIFA via Getty Images

FIFA via Getty Images

Enzo Nocera, Reporter

Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo are currently two of the best soccer players in the world. Cristiano Ronaldo is from Portugal, as Lionel Messi is from Argentina.  They go head to head each year to find out who will come on top.

Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo both have very interesting lives. Cristiano Ronaldo is 33 years old and played for the Italian team Juventus and the international team he plays for is Portugal. Messi plays for the Spanish team FC Barcelona and the international team he plays for is Argentina. Messi can run 32.5 kilometers per hour, as  Ronaldo can run 33.6 kilometers per hour. They both are worth 400 million dollars as today. Right now there isn’t any proof if Messi and Ronaldo are going to verse each other but, they will sometime this year.

I interviewed Sal Orlandi, a student at West. According to Sal, he likes Ronaldo better because he is nicer and has more trophies. Sal exclaimed, “Messi has better skills for small touches and Ronaldo has better skills for bigger touches.” Sal said Ronaldo takes people on more than Messi. Sal said Messi has better short shots and Ronaldo has better long shots because he takes more long shots. Sal thinks Ronaldo is faster because if you put them side by side Ronaldo will be faster.

Messi and Ronaldo are both very talented soccer players that play on some of the biggest clubs in the world. They are fierce competitors with each other that don’t necessarily like each other. With their skills and talent, they both come up on top.

5 Comments

5 Responses to “Messi vs. Ronaldo”

1. Abby Hawkins on October 31st, 2018 11:52 am

Nice Article! Question: Who do you prefer; Messi or Ronaldo?

2. Braden Price on October 31st, 2018 11:54 am

I really liked your interview dialogue and information.

3. liam on October 31st, 2018 11:59 am

I truly just want to know who wins also why talk about family life

4. Ava Obrock on October 31st, 2018 12:01 pm

This was a great article and I learned a lot about Messi and Ronaldo.

5. Adam on November 2nd, 2018 12:43 pm

Great article! I personally like Christiano Ronaldo better.

If you want a picture to show with your comment, go get a gravatar.

• Messi vs. Ronaldo

Sports

XC News: West’s Stuns and Takes Over the League Meet!

• Messi vs. Ronaldo

Sports

The Cross Country Team is Undefeated!

• Messi vs. Ronaldo

Sports

The Detroit Lions Beat The Patriots!

• Messi vs. Ronaldo

Sports

The Last West Track Meet of 2018 and Predictions of the League Meet

• Messi vs. Ronaldo

Sports

Who Will Win the NBA Finals?

• Sports

Vegas Golden Knights Could Make History

• News

New Record for the 4×100 Relay Race!

• Messi vs. Ronaldo

News

The Race For 1st Place!

• Messi vs. Ronaldo

Sports

Everything You Need to Know About the First 2 W.M.S. Track Meets

• Messi vs. Ronaldo

Sports

West Middle School 2018 High Jump

Messi vs. Ronaldo