• November 20Enjoy Winter Break!

Students Are Out of Control on the Bus!

School Bus arriving to West in the morning.

Caitlin Noe

School Bus arriving to West in the morning.

Caitlin Noe, Reporter

The students’ bus behavior for this 2018-2019 school year is not acceptable. When kids get on the bus in the morning and afternoon, not everyone behaves like they are supposed to.  This behavior needs to change for the other kids on the bus, and the bus driver.

Unacceptable behavior includes hogging the seats, swearing, pushing, arguing with the driver, blocking the back window, and throwing things out the window. This is behavior is dangerous and the bus driver should be focused on the road. The driver is not there to discipline the students.

I interviewed Annabelle Zinski and Carly Noe, seventh graders who ride the bus, about the behavior on their bus.  Annabelle Zinski states, “ I think the bus behavior is getting out of control. Sometimes the bus has to pull over and talk to the student.” That is completely unacceptable. When the driver stops the bus,  it basically punishes everyone on the bus because it will take them even longer to get home.

Carly Noe feels the bus behavior is slowly getting worse and worse.

If this terrible behavior continues and no students try to stop the behavior, then we will continue to have terrible riding experiences, or worse, a bus accident!

What can be done? There are a lot of things we can do to stop this. Stop the people around us that are making bad decisions. It would make the bus driver feel relieved and the people around you feel relaxed. Remember, the other students are fed up with this behavior!

9 Responses to “Students Are Out of Control on the Bus!”

1. Bob Ross on November 16th, 2018 12:41 pm

IM sick and tired of east middle school kids hogging my WEST middle school bus seats, I can connect the dots of kids that are friends that won’t sit next to each other, if they sit together there will be at least 3 open seats for 6th graders, and there’s a big problem with 8th graders sitting in the front hogging seats too!

2. Carlo Grassi on November 16th, 2018 12:54 pm

I think that this is a great page and I do agree with it my bus is very out of Control and I will say that some of it is on me.

3. Thanos on November 28th, 2018 10:42 am

i think the bus behavior is fine

4. ur dad on November 30th, 2018 12:51 pm

my bus is great

5. BIG purple grape on November 30th, 2018 12:53 pm

Everything on my bus is fine

6. Aaon Salamay on December 18th, 2018 12:44 pm

My Bus 18g19 behavior is bad for middle schoolers like us it has got to stop!

7. Noah G. on December 19th, 2018 12:40 pm

I can’t go a single bus ride home without hearing the B-word, SH-word, and even the F-word being said on the bus. I agree that bus behavior is awful.

8. Joey on December 19th, 2018 1:02 pm

the bus 22 g is horrible this mass of kids that sit in the back yelled curse play music on MAX VOLUME WITH NO HEADPHONES this needs to be solved

9. Laurel Dandurand on January 22nd, 2019 7:35 pm

On my bus, bus 48p, everyone says swear words and I’m pretty sure they think the bus driver doesn’t care, but really she does.

• Students Are Out of Control on the Bus!

News

Phones Could Be Banned at School!

• Students Are Out of Control on the Bus!

News

PBIS Quarter 2 Reward!

• Students Are Out of Control on the Bus!

News

PBIS Cards: What’s Is the Purpose?

• Students Are Out of Control on the Bus!

News

Martin Luther King Jr. Day is this Monday!

• Students Are Out of Control on the Bus!

News

They’re Watching You! Cameras Will Be in WMS Soon!

• Students Are Out of Control on the Bus!

News

El Nino: the Culprit for Michigan’s Warm Winter Weather

• Students Are Out of Control on the Bus!

News

Why Are Semester Grades Important?

• Students Are Out of Control on the Bus!

News

The Boys 2018 Basketball Tryouts

• Students Are Out of Control on the Bus!

News

The 2018 NFL Season is Coming to an End

• Students Are Out of Control on the Bus!

News

W.M.S. Winter Concerts Coming Soon!

Students Are Out of Control on the Bus!