Bored out of Your Mind? Here are Some Movies that are Worth Watching on Netflix and Disney+

Bored+because+of+school+closures%3F+Check+out+DIsney%2B+and+Netflixs+top+movies.+

GI

Bored because of school closures? Check out DIsney+ and Netflix’s top movies.

Giorgi Nischik, Reporter

West Students and other students in Michigan Schools have 3 weeks off of school because of concerns over the COVID-19, more commonly known as the Coronavirus. Because of this, most kids are stuck at home, bored out of their minds. Luckily, there is Netflix and Disney+, which can both be accessed at any time, with the internet. So you don’t have to endlessly scroll through the many movies and shows they have, I compiled lists of trending shows and movies and got fellow West Students’ opinions and recommendations.

Some of the most trending movies and shows on Netflix are listed here:  Corpse Bride, Freedom Writers, Hook, Hugo, Kung Fu Panda 2, Lemony Snicket’s, Series of Unfortunate Events, Looney Toons Back in Action, Richie Rich, Space Jam, Tootsie, Valentine’s Day, Carmen Sandiego: To Steal or Not to Steal, Boss Baby Back in Business Season 3, and finally, Shaun the Sheep: Adventures from Mossy Bottom.  

Claire Donoher, a 7th grader at West, and a frequent Netflix user says, “I have seen a little bit of Richie Rich and I have seen Lemony Snicket’s Series of Unfortunate Events.” “ I would recommend A Series of Unfortunate Events because it is really entertaining and has a few funny parts in it too.”

Some of the most trending movies and shows on Disney+ are listed here: Avengers Endgame, Frozen 2, Escape to Witch Mountain, Gravity Falls, The Simpsons, Wall-E, High School Musical The Series, Noelle, The Mandalorian, Free Solo, Alice in Wonderland, Stargirl, and Star Wars the Clone Wars.

Lucy Kaiser, a 7th grader at West, and a frequent Disney+ user says, “ I have seen Avengers Endgame, Frozen 2, Wall-E, Noelle, Escape to Witch Mountain and Alice in Wonderland.” “I recommend Marvel movies and classics like Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty. Also, all the movies I listed. The new Lady and the Tramp also looks good.”

With all these movies I’m sure no one will be too bored! Remember, wash your hands, cover your mouth and nose when you cough and sneeze, and stay safe!