WMS Opinions on Fruit Snacks!

WMS Opinions on Fruit Snacks!

Brianna Stasa and Isla Jones, Reporters

Fruit snacks are a classic nibble. They’re a quick and easy snack you can grab when you’re on the go, and they come in big packs. But there’s been some debate about what flavor is the best. To settle this debate, we’ve given 6 WMS students a pack of Welch’s fruit snacks to try before gathering their thoughts on what flavor rises above.        

8th grader Ali states that his favorite flavor is blackberry, “I like blackberry because it just taste good.” 

8th grader Anna states her favorite flavor is strawberry, “I like strawberry because it has a good taste and I like strawberry flavored things.”

7th grader Noah states his favorite flavor is orange, “I don’t think they taste any different from each other. But I guess orange is my favorite because it has the most orangey taste.”

7th grader Stella states her favorite flavor is strawberry, “I like strawberry because it has the most flavor out of all of them and taste really good.”

7th graders Norah and Madelyn state their favorite flavor is raspberry, “We like raspberry because they have the most powerful flavor. Also we really like how soft and chewy the raspberry gummy is.”

6th grader Ella also states her favorite flavor is raspberry, “I like raspberry because I like how they taste and my favorite fruit is raspberries.”

Science teacher Mr. Majszak states his favorite flavor is strawberry, “I like strawberry because, well, I like the flavor of it, and all the red 40 dye that’s in it makes it taste so good.”

We can conclude that strawberry and raspberry are the favorites throughout West Middle School. But we know that other people might have different opinions. Comment what your favorite fruit snack flavor is!