Five Fun Thing To Buy Off Of Amazon For Under $20!

Margaret Francis, Reporter

Everybody secretly loves to browse on Amazon and never buy anything, right? Well, if you ever do get around to buying something cool, here are 5 fun (and random) things you can purchase on Amazon with some extra birthday money or Christmas money (if it’s lasted this long).

First, there is a Shark Cat bed, for a price of $19.99. This bed is for your fondly feline and is a cute and cool addition to your room or house. Nathan Gamache, a 7th grade West Middle School student, responded with “Why not?” when I asked him if he would purchase this item. This underwater cat cushion has a 4.5/5 star rating and has 241 people who rated this cat bed.

Another item you could buy is 10 pack of MBerries. MBerries are little tablets that you put on your tongue to make sour foods taste sweet and sweet foods taste sour. This novelty item is 10 for $16.99. These little “candies” have a 4/5  star rating with 2,283 people who rated. Addie Bielecki, a seventh-grader at West Middle School, says that she would purchase these “Just to see how they would taste.”

Third, there is a waterproof dry-bag for your phone. This is a small pouch that you slip your phone into. This bag costs $6.99 for two dry-bags. It has a 4.5/5 star rating and 5,584 people rating. Savanna Javello, a seventh-grader at West Middle School, says that she would like this item because she can go on Snapchat and listen to music while she is in the pool.

There is also a foot hammock for your desk. This hammock costs $17.99 with a 4.5/5 star rating with 9 people rating it. There are clamps where you can attach this foot hammock to your desk, so you can relax while you are at school or work. When I asked some West students, most if not all said that this would be a fun addition to their offices.

Lastly, and most random of all, you can buy a Pink Octopus mug. This is a very casual mug for your morning coffee or tea. This is $19.98 with a 4.5/5 star rating and 236 people who rated (and I am very surprised that 236 people bought and rated this product.. But I don’t judge) This would be a great gag gift for someone or for a Marine Biologist who’s favorite underwater animal is an Octopus?