8th Grade Cedar Point Field Trip 2018

Martin Dobrowolski, Reporter

I’m here to inform you about the best field trip at Cedar Point for 8th graders in 2018. Mrs. Hammoud, the Assistant Principal at West Middle School, is in charge of this special event and will also be attending. It costs 72$ for students to go to Cedar Point. It costs 40$ for chaperones to go to Cedar Point.

They are taking five different buses to Cedar Point. The bus ride will take two and a half hours. People on the bus will socialize with their friends or play something on their phone to make the time go by faster. Kids can bring their own lunch or they can go to the many restaurants there.

The students can go and spend money at a  gift shop or an arcade but it is not required or recommended. Students still have to follow dress code but they can wear sunglasses and a hat because of the weather and they will be given a t-shirt of their future high school. Mrs. Hammoud’s favorite ride is the Maverick.

The 7th graders are bowling, the 8th graders are going to Cedar Point and the 6th graders are going to the Penn to see a movie and to a nearby park. The reason why 8th graders are going to Cedar Point is that it is the last chance to hang out with their friends before they go to different high schools.

Have fun 8th graders! Make sure to try the new roller coaster Steel Vengeance! This is the world’s first wood and steel roller coaster!