Schedule Pick Up Fall 2018

Mrs.+Howe%2C+West+counselor%2C+makes+students+schedules.+

Mrs. Howe, West counselor, makes students schedules.

Aidan Mattina, Reporter

Two weeks before the school year starts you have to go to West Middle School and pick up your 2018/2019 school schedule.

Mrs. Rapson, secretary at West Middle School stated that “7th and 8th graders get their schedules on Tuesday, August 21st. And for 6th graders they get their schedules Thursday, August 23rd.” Also Mr. Smiley, Mrs. Hammoud, and the West counselors Mrs. Swift and Ms. Howe help compile the school schedules for every student in the building. It takes several weeks for them to complete the school schedules for all of the students in the building.

Do you want to know if people want to be in their friends class? Do you want to know people’s favorite classes? Wesley Hart, a 7th grader at West Middle School stated that he wants to be in the same classes with most of his friends. Also, the classes that he wanted to be in is “Choir and gym.” Also, Wesley Hart wants to have a fun year with his friends in the same class and do projects with them. Personally, I can’t wait until I get my next year schedule because I want to have fun with my friends be in the same class with them. Also, the classes that I want to be in are choir and gym for next year. Finally, Jonathan Monteith is excited to get his schedule at the end of the summer and see what classes he gets for next year!