School ends in 11 weeks and West Middle School students are pumped for summer! 

Caroline Fenner, Reporter

Third quarter ends the Friday after spring break, meaning the 4th quarter is close by. Since the 4th quarter is the last quarter of the year, that means school is almost over. If you are interested in things to occupy you over the summer, here are some suggestions from West students.

“Ride bikes with your friends, go swimming, take a walk with friends or family,” says West 7th grader Reese Mosier.

“Something fun I do over the summer is go on my boat. I suggest this for students to do because it’s so much fun to do, especially during sunsets. Also Biking, walking, and swimming is good to do, and it gives you a perfect amount of exercise,” says West 8th grade student Krystal Callarino. 

“ Paddle boarding is a good thing to do over summer because you use a lot of arm strength and it’s a good way to exercise while having fun. Bike riding is also a good way to exercise and have fun, considering you can do it at any time of the day,” says West 7th grader Hala Dent.

Lets see what students think about this school year so far and see how it has impacted them both possibly and negatively. 

“This school year has gone decent for me,” says Hala. “I haven’t had any issues with my classes but it can be stressful keeping up with the work we get.”

“This school year had been good, but annoying the work can be hard to keep up with” Says Krystal

“It has gone okay, there are ups and downs, but overall it’s nice to be back with my friends, and not having to wear a mask anymore,” says Reese.