West Middle School Yearbooks

2016-2017 Yearbook cover

Johnathan Monteith, Reporter

West Middle School Bulldogs love yearbooks. At the end of the school year, students fill their yearbooks with notes and signatures from their friends. Well, students are in luck because of its that time of the year at West.

I interviewed Mrs. Bazzi, a teacher at West Middle School, about this year’s yearbook. Mrs. Bazzi said she did not think there was a motto for the yearbook this year, like “Heart and Hustle,” last year. In regards to helping make the yearbook, Mrs. Bazzi said, “Well I am helping pass out the yearbooks and making sure everyone that wants one gets one.” Yearbooks will be distributed June 13th. I interviewed multiple students about the yearbooks. Meghan Mccarthy, seventh-grader at West said, “Yes (I bought this year’s yearbook) and I also bought last year’s yearbook too.” Brooke McCollum, seventh-grader at West said, “I brought the yearbook last year and I’m not sure if I bought the one from this year.” I asked Emerson Lukomski, seventh-grader at West, her opinion on the yearbooks and she said, “I think they are cool and you can see how much they have grown over the years. The yearbook also has funny pictures of my friends.” Adian Mattina, seventh-grader at West said,  “I like (the yearbooks) because of the covers and the designs of the books. The pictures are well done, and it also captures great moments from the school year.”

The yearbooks seem like quite a hit at West Middle School. Hopefully, this year’s yearbook will be just as great as last years!